Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feeling Immobilized

Up at 9:30 on my first day with nothing to do. Anxiety has my mind on the almost-finished bottle of Coppola Merlot downstairs but my better judgment has kept me in bed now trying to deal by writing about it.

Watching a clip of Maria Maldaur and The Jim Kweskin Jug Band’s performance of I Ain’t Gonna Marry simultaneously helps open my airway through it’s beautiful slingshot vocals while channeling my drifter desire which hasn’t been utilized thus raising my heart rate. See for yourself.
I’d be her in this moment over and over again for the rest of my life.


I’ve just been to Spain and hope to explore the east coast a little for the next month. I’ll be driving Hope (younger sister) down to school in Miami in August so that’ll help.


Now I’m tired of this narcissistic ramble so I’m going to start my day. I hope yours is keeping you grounded and that you do all the things of your desires.


July 21

No comments:

Post a Comment